About the Network
The aim for the National Network for Breast Cancer Research is to enhance the cooperation between breast cancer researchers, with a goal of better diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer. The research network is funded by The Regional Health Authority in Southern and Eastern Norway. In January 2019 the network expanded from a regional to a national network.
The network is a collaboration between 14 research groups from 12 different institutions. The list below will be updated.
- Clinical and Translational Breast Cancer Research
- Clinical Breast Cancer Research Group
- Experimental Therapeutics and Biomarker Discovery
- Genome Variation and Oncogenomics Group
- Micrometastasis Laboratory
- Biomedical Informatics Group
- Stavanger Breast Cancer Research Group
- Integrated Genomics
- MR Cancer Group
- Surgical breast cancer study group