About the Network
The aim for the Regional Network for Breast Cancer Research is to enhance the cooperation between breast cancer researchers, with a goal of better diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer. The research network is funded by The Regional Health Authority in Sourthern and Eastern Norway.
The network is a collaboration between ten research groups from seven different institutions.
- Clinical and Translational Breast Cancer Research
- Clinical Breast Cancer Research Group
- Functional Characterization and Preclinical Evaluation Group
- Genome Variation and Oncogenomics Group
- Micrometastasis Laboratory
- Biomedical Informatics Group
- Stavanger Breast Cancer Research Group
- Integrated Genomics
- MR Cancer Group
- Surgical breast cancer study group